Skip to content
William & that@willbebonez · Sep 24, 2026

Thread 🧵 on how I lost 10kg in 43 days / 7 weeks

19 tweets2 min read♥ 3Koriginal

Summary

A thread documenting an extremely restrictive 7-week weight loss of 10kg (70kg to 59.7kg) consisting primarily of protein shakes, water fasting, and intense exercise. The author discloses a history of eating disorder relapse triggered by medication-induced weight gain, noting this severe restriction was a deliberate choice to avoid purging behaviors.

Summarized by ThreadOut AI from the full thread. May miss nuance — read the thread below.

  1. #1

    Thread 🧵 on how I lost 10kg in 43 days / 7 weeks

  2. #2

    (1) If you are not on #edrtwt pls don't read/interact

  3. #3

    (2) My diet: Most of the time would only drink iso clear protein shakes during the day (3 portions = 312cals, 71.7g protein) sometimes when I wanted something "more filling" I would swap a portion with an milk based protein shake (135cal, 20g protein)

  4. #4

    (3) When I was extremely hungry I would swap a protein shake for some real food (chicken, soup, pasta, protein bar, fruit). This was max 1 time a week though, the other days I was just liquid fasting. I also never went over 400cals

  5. #5

    (4) I think it was 3 times when I was forced to eat a real meal because of birthdays ect. They were about 600-900cals

  6. #6

    (5) I don't know how often exactly but sometimes I water fasted for a few days (I think it was 2 times?)

  7. #7

    (6) Vitamins: I would also take a lot of vitamins and minerals, since I barely consumed any by food

  8. #8

    (7) Water: I drank about 3L of water a day, mostly with electrolytes!!

  9. #9

    (8) Passing out: I passed out a few times, when I did I drank some juice or had like these dextro energy tablets to get my blood sugar up.

  10. #10

    (9) Exercise: I would try to hit 10k steps at least every day. Sometimes I would feel too weak and just did whatever I could, but mostly I did 10k+

  11. #11

    (10) I also did strength training almost every day to try and not lose muscle. This is extremely important when following such a harsh diet, otherwise you'll end up skinny-fat with a high bf%

  12. #12

    (11) I have to say that I lost less muscle than I expected, that's why I only consumed protein shakes, since protein is (other than exercise) the most important thing to maintain muscle

  13. #13

    (12) My weight over the weeks: Day 1: 70,0kg Day 7: 67,4kg Day 14: 65,2kg Day 21: 63,7kg Day 28: 63,0kg Day 35: 61,5kg Day 42: 60,1kg Day 43: 59,7kg

  14. #14

    (13) Some history: I was in recovery, gained back to about 55kg, was fine with it, but then I was put on medication that has weight gain as side effect and made me gain to 70kg in 4 months. I was still at a healthy BMI but that still triggered the fuck out of me, so I relapsed

  15. #15

    (14) Why did I consume almost only liquids? For me, they make me less hungry. They don't fill me up to the point where I can say "full", so the drop from full to hungry is not that big (does that make sense?)

  16. #16

    (15) Also I was scared that I might start purging again. I know that when I relapse I usually go all in, which includes purging. (I've been having an ed for like 6 years) I was in recovery a few times but always relapsed.

  17. #17

    (16) This time I decided I will only restrict and not purge, so I kinda took away the urge to purge by almost only consuming liquids.

  18. #18

    (17) In addition to that this diet makes me very very nauseous, so most of the time I felt too sick too eat anyways. Sometimes I would be so nauseous I would throw up straight stomach acid

  19. #19

    (18) The end :) please stay safe everyone and if you have questions feel free to ask. I am at work now so it'll probably take some time for me to answer ^^