Skip to content
tay@taylillies · Sep 7, 2026

How I lost 25kg this year so far (small #edtwt 🧵🪡)

4 tweets1 min read♥ 2Koriginal

Summary

A user shares their weight loss journey of losing 25kg through one meal a day (OMAD) eating around 600 calories with protein-focused foods, diet soda, and low-calorie coffee, combined with daily hour-long treadmill walks at moderate speed following surgery recovery.

Summarized by ThreadOut AI from the full thread. May miss nuance — read the thread below.

  1. #1

    How I lost 25kg this year so far (small #edtwt 🧵🪡)

  2. #2

    Eating~ I get really bad cravings when I fast so I mostly did omad since I can eat more at the end of the day and it feels like I binged but really I only had like 600 cal.

  3. #3

    I love to eat salad(egg, tomato, turkey, a tinyy bit of ranch), cucumber, baby bell cheese, and Greek yogurt. Diet soda is usually my go-to when I want a snack after supper. I also have a low cal coffee recipe I make when I get hungry in the morning which is on my page.

  4. #4

    Exercise~ I only walk! Currently I do about an hour on the treadmill at 3.2-3.5 mph while just scrolling on my phone. I had surgery so I can't lift more than 10 pounds but plan to get into strength training later!!