Skip to content
Viv🩰🫧🪽@vivvysweetX · Aug 18, 2026

My ED journal I made when I was 15/16 A 🧵for #edrtwt ONLY (not promoting)

6 tweets1 min read♥ 2Koriginal

Summary

A person shares pages from an eating disorder journal they created at age 15-16 before their recovery, reflecting on how they were "corny as hell" during that time. They found it while cleaning before college and note they gained weight back after recovery.

Summarized by ThreadOut AI from the full thread. May miss nuance — read the thread below.

  1. #1

    My ED journal I made when I was 15/16 A 🧵for #edrtwt ONLY (not promoting)

  2. #2

    I found this ancient relic while deep cleaning before leaving for college I made this shortly before I recovered and gained a shit ton of weight back

  3. #3
  4. #4
  5. #5
  6. #6

    Thats all….as you can see I was corny as HELL Lowk might bring it back HAHA