Skip to content
Sawyer Merritt@SawyerMerritt · Oct 3, 2026

Jason Oppenheim, founder of Oppenheim Group ($5B+ in real estate sales), just sold his Bentley for a @Tesla Model Y…

2 tweets1 min read♥ 8.7Koriginal

Summary

Jason Oppenheim, a prominent real estate mogul, switched from a Bentley to a Tesla Model Y and was so impressed with Full Self-Driving that he's buying Teslas for 10 employees, claiming FSD is 8x safer than average drivers. The post argues that FSD adoption is becoming a mainstream driver of Tesla sales as more high-profile endorsements emerge.

Summarized by ThreadOut AI from the full thread. May miss nuance — read the thread below.

  1. #1

    Jason Oppenheim, founder of Oppenheim Group ($5B+ in real estate sales), just sold his Bentley for a @Tesla Model Y and is so blown away by FSD that he’s buying Teslas for 10 employees: "This is the most important video I've ever posted. Tesla's self-driving is life-changing. It's so safe. I was on the phone with my brother last night, and I made him buy one. He literally bought one while we were talking. I'm buying 10 of my employees a Tesla with FSD. It's 8x safer than the average driver. There's nothing more important than the safety of you and your loved ones. Let's make our communities safer. I hope you'll at least consider going and getting a test drive." I've been saying for a couple months now that FSD has become a material driver of Tesla sales in North America. Some people said it's just been anecdotal evidence, but more and more videos and stories like this are popping up. It's not anecdotal anymore. Word is spreading fast. FSD is going mainstream. Jason's full video linked in thread below.

  2. #2