Skip to content
Kit@Diabolicgardenn Ā· Sep 27, 2026

Ok, I want to speak up. 1/??🧵 There is no sugar coating it, black people are being killed. I hardly get posts about…

5 tweets1 min read♄ 8.4Koriginal

Summary

The author speaks out about Black people being killed and instances of suspected lynching being ruled as suicides, emphasizing that silence perpetuates injustice. They call for everyone to speak up, research, and take action against what they view as racially motivated violence, sharing resources for awareness and education.

Summarized by ThreadOut AI from the full thread. May miss nuance — read the thread below.

  1. #1

    Ok, I want to speak up. 1/??🧵 There is no sugar coating it, black people are being killed. I hardly get posts about it on here because the algorithm fucks over anyone who posts about anyone experiencing genocide or hate crime but,

  2. #2

    I will still say something because I'm outraged by what I am Learning. They keep finding people hung. This is Not a coincidence. It is hate and racially Motivated. It is lynching. I think we should all feel shame and rage and speak out more. I think we should talk more about all-

  3. #3

    Of the unfairness and killing going on. We have to. It cannot go unseen like in the past. We are in the 21st Century and this should NOT be happening. My friend In elementary School died because A man Targeted their family for being Black and My school was silent. Silence is -

  4. #4

    Lethal. Silence is killing people. They are trying to rule all of this Shit as suicide. I do Not like injustice and I believe that We should all do Something no matter who we are and what our ages are. Push people to say something. Research. Do anything in your power. -

  5. #5

    Here are resources Please spread this. I dont care if you dont agree with me. I will not listen if you argue. capitalbnews.org/black-hanging-… washingtoninformer.com/modern-lynchin…