Skip to content
Jewels Jones ®@JewelsJonesLive · Sep 22, 2026

1.) Trump just stood at the UN and gave Iran two options. A deal that lets them rebuild, or, in his words, "I…

7 tweets1 min read♥ 6Koriginal

Summary

Trump delivered an aggressive UN speech directly to Iran, setting a post-election deadline for nuclear negotiations while threatening swift military action, and asserting American dominance in the Western Hemisphere and global affairs. He highlighted military achievements like escorting oil through the Strait of Hormuz, announced the Greenland deal, and criticized international bodies as 'globalist' institutions.

Summarized by ThreadOut AI from the full thread. May miss nuance — read the thread below.

  1. #1

    1.) Trump just stood at the UN and gave Iran two options. A deal that lets them rebuild, or, in his words, "I annihilate the Islamic Republic, and do it quickly." Then he said something almost nobody caught. 💎🧵

  2. #2

    2.) He put a date on it. "I believe we'll make a deal right after the election, because it doesn't make sense for them not to." That's November. Iran's president is sitting in the same city and speaks from that podium tomorrow.

  3. #3

    3.) He also said Iran is watching our midterms and hoping for a different result. His answer: "I am not running. I gave absolutely no credence and will not give credence to the election when it comes to Iran."

  4. #4

    4.) On the blockade, a number I hadn't heard before. He said the Navy has "escorted more than 1 billion barrels of oil out of the Strait of Hormuz." Oil is under $100 for the fourth day in a row. Those two facts are connected.

  5. #5

    5.) The whole speech ran 37 minutes, and he used it to lay out the Western Hemisphere. Cartels are "the ISIS of the Western Hemisphere." Cuba is "an absolutely failed state." And America "will no longer permit threats to America to gain a foothold anywhere in the Western Hemisphere."

  6. #6

    6.) He announced the Greenland deal from the podium, and he went after the UN and the International Criminal Court by name, calling them "globalist" bodies. He said it in their own building.

  7. #7

    7.) The line I'll remember: "While others have spoken of peace, I have made peace. While others have ignored threats, I have confronted them." Iran's president gets the podium tomorrow. He's going to have to answer this. 💎🇺🇸