Skip to content
Jonathan Choe@choeshow · Feb 13, 2026

NEW: The Issaquah School Board is finally acknowledging the brutal beatdown that happened earlier this week during…

3 tweets1 min read6Koriginal

Summary

An Issaquah School Board superintendent stated that a student allegedly involved in a violent hair-pulling assault during an anti-ICE classroom walkout has not been identified as one of their students and that no disciplinary action would be taken even if identified. The victim disputes this and suggests a cover-up, while police are being criticized for not intervening during the assault.

Summarized by ThreadOut AI from the full thread. May miss nuance — read the thread below.

  1. #1

    NEW: The Issaquah School Board is finally acknowledging the brutal beatdown that happened earlier this week during anti-ICE classroom walkout. Superintendent Heather Tow-Yick said the following: -Young woman seen ripping out the hair of an innocent Eastside mom has not been identified as one of their students. -No charges have been filed by police. -Even if they do identify the suspect, no disciplinary action will be taken since it did not happen on school grounds or disrupt learning. But the victim says her attacker is indeed an Issaquah High School student and believes this could be a cover-up. 🧵👇 @IssaquahSchools|@IssaquahPolice

    Jonathan Choe@choeshow · Feb 11, 2026

    NEW: Here's another angle showing an Eastside mom being brutally attacked by a mob made up of Issaquah High School and Middle School students in WA. Listen to the anti-Trump rhetoric and vile comments being spewed at this victim. @IssaquahPolice|@IssaquahSchools|@waOSPI

  2. #2

    Statement from Issaquah School District.

  3. #3

    Meanwhile, Issaquah cops are getting torched for failing to intervene during this assault. Investigators are also being criticized for not doing enough to go after the attackers.